Pass Terms & Conditions
Lake Louise Season Pass Conditions of Use
Agreement and acceptance of these terms will be indicated by the purchase and use of your pass.
- The seasons pass issued with this application is valid only for the person whose photograph appears on it. Should any other person attempt to use this pass it will be confiscated without rebate and that person will be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
- In the event of misconduct or non-observation of the Ski Resort safety regulations (or Skiers Responsibility Code) on the part of the passholder, he/she will be prohibited use of the lifts as determined by the management.
- The holder of this pass assumes all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- The season pass is nontransferable. There will be no refunds, unless the refund option has been purchased. Refunds are given for medical conditions or transfer of employment only.
- There is a $5 charge for a replacement pass.
- Passholders without their pass may receive a lift ticket on the first occurrence. On additional days the pass-holder will be required to purchase a replacement pass.
- This pass remains the property of The Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- To determine your pass category, all ages are calculated as of November 1st, of the current winter season.
Conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
Important Student Pass Details
To qualify for a Student Pass you must be a full time student between the ages of 18 and 24 (inclusive) in an accredited Canadian College or University. Valid student photo ID must be shown to qualify.
Lake Louise Plus Card Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the 2018/19 Louise Plus Card:
Lake Louise Plus Card (LLPC) MUST be activated in advance. A customer may only have one LLPC activated under their name & birth date. LLPC is for Ages 13+. Valid at: Lake Louise Ski Resort, Panorama Mountain Resort, RED Mountain Resort, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, and SilverStar Mountain Resort. Free lift ticket on 1st, 4th, and 7th cumulative visits. $20 off full-day, full-priced ticket prices (Ages 13+) during paid visits. 20% off child (Ages 6-12) full-day, full-priced ticket prices for up to 2 accompanying children daily. Bonus Days (April 22 to May 5, 2019): $20 off full-day, full-priced ticket prices (Ages 13+) for up to 2 accompanying friends daily. Child or Friend discounts do not count towards LLPC visitation. LLPC is non-transferable and can only be used once per day. Actual card and I.D. required to obtain Free Day or Discount. No credit or exchanges for unused LLPC or portions thereof. All sales final. No cash value. No credit for lost or stolen cards. Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid only for the 2018/19 winter season.
Need More Information?
If you have questions or need help please call us at 1-877-956-8473 (9-LOUISE) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.