This tour explores Meadowlark, a route located at the top of the winter Sightseeing Gondola and is suitable for all abilities.
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Price $85 +GST - Includes guide, snowshoe rentals, sightseeing lift ticket, hot chocolate and a snack.
- Tour is approximately 2hrs.
- Departing daily at 10:00am, 12:00pm, and 2:00pm now until May 5, 2019 (if condition allow).
- Meet with your snowshoe guide at the guides cabin in-front of Lodge of the Ten Peaks 30 minutes before departure to collect rental equipment.
- Enjoy a thrilling 13 minute ride on the scenic Grizzly Gondola.
- Snowshoe with your interpretive guide at the top of the mountain, including a break at the Eagle cabin viewpoint for hot chocolate and a snack.
- Take the easy way down on the gondola back to the base of the resort.
Note: Guests are required to wear warm winter gear. We suggest a winter jacket, snow pants, gloves, winter footwear and warm socks, and a toque or balaclava. In addition, snow goggles are great for sun glare and windier days. Our Rental Shop can fit you with a winter jacket and pants (optional) or you can purchase top brand winter gear from our Alpine Sports Boutique. A light backpack is also a good idea to carry your camera, water and snacks. All snowshoe tours are conducted within the ski resort boundary and only within avalanche controlled terrain.
Reservations are recommended due to limited spaces. Changes to reservations can be made based on availability. Within 48 hours of the snowshoeing time, refunds will not be issued. As snowshoeing is a winter sport, there will be no refunds for extreme weather conditions.