This tour explores a route located at the top of the winter Sightseeing Gondola including Ptarmigan Ridge and the “Eagle” area and is suitable for all abilities.
Face coverings are required at all times during snowshoe tours.
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Duration: Tour is approximately 2hrs.
- Dates: Available starting February 12 until May 2, 2021 (as condition allow).
- Times: Departing daily at 10:00am, 12:00pm, and 2:00pm.
- Group size: 1 to 6. Please contact our guides for information about larger bookings.
- Price $89 +GST - Includes guide, snowshoe rentals, sightseeing lift ticket, hot chocolate and a snack.
- Meet with your snowshoe guide at the guides cabin in-front of Lodge of the Ten Peaks 30 minutes before departure to collect rental equipment.
- Enjoy a thrilling 13 minute ride on the scenic Grizzly Gondola.
- Snowshoe with your interpretive guide at the top of the mountain, including a break for hot chocolate and a snack.
- Take the easy way down on the gondola back to the base of the resort.
Note: This snowshoe tour is conducted within the ski resort boundary and only within avalanche controlled terrain. Guests are required to wear warm winter gear. We suggest a winter jacket, snow pants, gloves, winter footwear and warm socks, and a toque or balaclava. In addition, snow goggles are great for sun glare and windier days. Our Rental Shop can fit you with a winter jacket and pants (optional) or you can purchase top brand winter gear from our Alpine Sports Boutique. A light backpack is also a good idea to carry your camera, water, and snacks.
Changes to reservations can be made up to 48 hours before the departure time based on availability. Within 48 hours of the snowshoeing time, refunds will not be issued. As Snowshoeing is a winter sport, there will be no refunds for extreme weather conditions.