Who will get the most laps in that time? After, join us for Apres and Awards to celebrate everyone's accomplishments! Prizes for each category who complete the most laps in that time and for those who raised the most money.
- Participants can sign up solo or in a relay team of 2-4 people.
- Each participant must pay the $30 registration fee.
- Collect pledges from friends, family & coworkers.
- Show your physical & mental grit as you do laps (without stopping if you can) on Summit Platter from 10:00am to 3:00pm!
- No break for those IRON LEGS as you ski down Headwall & Charlie's Choice then back up again.
- Wacky costumes, custom team bibs or jackets, all encouraged!
- 7:00am - 9:30am: Registration & Check In - SITZMARK LOUNGE.
- 10:00am - 3:00pm: Non-stop ski-athon!
- 4:00pm: Awards & Apres - KOKANEE KABIN.
Fundraising will be done through the Canadian Mental Health Association Online Pledge Form. This will be sent to you via email once you have signed up.
Complimentary Lift Tickets
The Lake Louise Ski Resort is donating lift tickets to those that need one! You must be registered to receive one and you must raise a minimum of $100 in pledges.
For more information on this event please visit the event page or contact Leigha Stankewich, Events Manager at 1-403-522-1316 or email email@example.com.