Half-Day Guided Hikes - Banff & Yoho
Available now until October 10, 2021 (conditions dependent)
Choose from four incredible Half-Day Guided Hikes located in Banff, and Yoho National Parks! Please note that the difficulty, time, and distance is indicated for each tour below.
- Bow Glacier Trail And Bow Lake (Banff). Easy/Moderate - 4 hours - 9.2 km.
- Lake Louise And Lake Agnes (Banff). Moderate - 4 hours - 6.8 km.
- Emerald Lake Loop (Yoho). Easy - 3 hours - 5.2 km.
- Sherbrooke Lake (Yoho). Moderate - 3 hours - 6.2 km.
Booking Your Tour Date & Time
Once you have purchased this hike simply call 1 (403) 522-1385, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours prior to taking this hike. Please show your receipt and photo ID when you arrive.
- Price includes experienced certified guide, and transportation from and to Lake Louise (Ski Resort and local hotels).
- Tours depart daily at 9:00am (custom departure times available upon request).
- Meet with your guide at the Guides Cabin (located between the Lodge of Ten Peaks and Whiskey Jack Lodge) 30 minutes before start of the tour.
- Hike with your interpretive guide on trail chosen to fit your expectations.
- Face masks are required when inside shuttles.
Reservations are recommended due to limited spaces. Changes to reservations can be made based on availability. Within 24 hours of the hiking time, refunds will not be issued. There will be no refunds for extreme weather conditions or wildlife activity cancelation.