Choose from four exciting and unique Full-Day Guided Hikes on various trails in Banff and Yoho National Parks! Please note that the dates available, location and difficulty for each tour is indicated below. Use the order form below to select your desired tour location.
Available Now Until October 1, 2018 (if conditions allow):
- Taylor Lake - Banff (Available Jun 1 to Sept 31, 2019) Advanced - 6 hours - 12.6 km.
- Sentinel Pass And Moraine Lake - Banff (Available Jul 1 to Sept 15, 2019) Advanced - 6 to 7 hours - 11.6 km.
- Plain of 6 Glaciers And Lake Louise - Banff (Available Jul 1 to Sept 31, 2019) Moderate - 6 hours - 10.6 km.
- Emerald Basin And Emerald Lake - Yoho (Available May 17 to Sept 31, 2019) Easy - 5 hours - 9.2 km.
- Twin Falls And Takakkaw Falls - Yoho (Available Jul 1 to Sept 15, 2019) Moderate - 6 hours - 16.5 km.
- Iceline Trail And Takakkaw Falls - Yoho (Available Jul 1 to Aug 31, 2019) Advanced - 8 hours - 17.5 km.
Open group tours
Are you happy to meet new people? Are you open to different locations? For each day, the trail is chosen by the first person to sign up. There’s a minimum of 3, but if you sign up and there aren’t enough participants you can have a refund or upgrade to a private tour.
Allow your guide to provide a custom experience on the trail of your choice in the privacy of your own group.
Booking Your Tour Date & Time
Once you have purchased this hike simply call 1-403-522-1385, or send an email to email@example.com, or visit the Guest Services desk at least 24 hours prior to taking this hike. Please show your receipt and photo ID when you arrive.