This tour explores all of the landscapes our resort has to offer, from the stunning views in the alpine to the wildlife rich valley forest. This tour is moderately strenuous, so some previous hiking experience will be helpful.
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Price $165 +GST - includes guide, snowshoe rentals, Sightseeing Lift Ticket, hot chocolate, snack and sandwich lunch.
- Tour is approximately 6hrs.
- Departing daily at 9:30am now until April 1, 2019 while conditions allow.
- Meet with your snowshoe guide at the guides cabin in-front of Lodge of the Ten Peaks 30 minutes before departure to collect rental equipment.
- Enjoy a thrilling 13 minute ride on the scenic Grizzly Gondola.
- Snowshoe with your interpretive guide at the top of the mountain, including a break at the Eagle cabin viewpoint for hot chocolate and a snack. Later on we will stop in at historic temple lodge for lunch.
Note: Guests are required to wear warm winter gear. We suggest a winter jacket, snow pants, gloves, winter footwear and warm socks, and a toque or balaclava. In addition, snow goggles are great for sun glare and windier days. Our Rental Shop can fit you with a winter jacket and pants (optional) or you can purchase top brand winter gear from our Alpine Sports Boutique. A light backpack is also a good idea to carry your camera, water and snacks. All snowshoe tours are conducted within the ski resort boundary and only within avalanche controlled terrain.
Reservations are recommended due to limited spaces. Changes to reservations can be made based on availability. Within 48 hours of the snowshoeing time, refunds will not be issued. As Snowshoeing is a winter sport, there will be no refunds for extreme weather conditions.