Full-Day All Mountain Snowshoe Tour
Adventure and explore the mountain from top to bottom.
Our certified guides will show you how to use snowshoes in a safe environment while sharing stories of our history, the landscape and wildlife of Lake Louise.
Tour departs daily at 9:30am now until April 19, 2022 (as conditions allow)
Please indicate the month, day, and time of your tour below (we will contact you to confirm your booking). Please show your receipt and photo ID when you arrive.
24 hours advanced booking is required
If you would like to book within less than 24 hours of your tour please call 1-403-522-1385 or visit the Guides Cabin instead.
This tour explores all of the landscapes our resort has to offer, from the stunning views in the alpine to the wildlife rich valley forest. This tour is moderately strenuous, so some previous hiking experience will be helpful.
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Duration: Tour is approximately 6hrs.
- Dates: Available now until April 19, 2022 (as condition allow).
- Times: Departs daily at 9:30am.
- Group size: 1 to 6. Please contact our guides for information about larger bookings.
- Price $182 +GST - Includes guide, snowshoe rentals, sightseeing lift ticket, hot chocolate and a snack.
- Meet with your snowshoe guide at the guides cabin in-front of Lodge of the Ten Peaks 30 minutes before departure to collect rental equipment.
- Enjoy a thrilling 13 minute ride on the scenic Grizzly Gondola.
- Snowshoe with your interpretive guide at the top of the mountain, including a break for hot chocolate and a snack plus a stop in at historic temple lodge for lunch.
Note: This snowshoe tour requires a minimum of 2 people to book. Guests are required to wear warm winter gear. We suggest a winter jacket, snow pants, gloves, winter footwear and warm socks, and a toque or balaclava. In addition, snow goggles are great for sun glare and windier days. Our Rental Shop can fit you with a winter jacket and pants (optional) or you can purchase top brand winter gear from our Alpine Sports Boutique. A light backpack is also a good idea to carry your camera, water and snacks. All snowshoe tours are conducted within the ski resort boundary and only within avalanche controlled terrain.
Payment is required at the time of booking and reservations are recommended due to limited spaces. Changes to reservations can be made up to 24 hours before the departure time based on availability. Within 24 hours of the snowshoeing time, refunds will not be issued. As snowshoeing is a winter sport, there will be no refunds for extreme weather conditions.